09th Jan 2017
Head of the Organization
Collection of Information
As you are aware that the NGO Secretariat has changed its working modality to facilitate the NGOs in Sri Lanka.
In the view of strengthening and easing the process of monitoring, online information submission system will be introduced soon with revamping of official website of the Secretariat.
Until such time, Please make arrangements to submit the following details of your organization, to the NGO Secretariat in the formats attached, on or before 15th February 2017.
01. Action Plan, (Action Plan signed by the District Secretary) for 2017
02. Audited Financial Reports & Annual Report 2015/2016
03. Fund Flow Statement (01.01.2016 to 31.12.2016)
04. Assets Details up to 31.12.2016.
05. Staff Details (Local/Foreign)
06. Updated Details of the organization
07. Annual Results Report 2015/2016
08. Programme Evaluation Report (if available)
From 2017 NGO Secretariat requires only first and the second haft yearly report and format will be published soon.
Please note that any organization failing to submit above information will be categorized in the list of inactive organizations.
Ranjith Wimalasooriya Sgd by : Shakya Nanayakkara
Director Director General/Registrar